Saturday, February 16, 2008
This evening we attended a baptismal service with Elder Ence and Elder Congrave who are assigned to the Naga 1st Ward and Sister Sollano and Sister Villanueva, who are assigned to the Camaligan branch. We had a very nice time the time. Brother Jonthan and Sister Analyn Obias were baptized. They have three little children all under the age of 8. One funny thing happened. I am sometimes a little too anxious to offer to help when children need to be held. When Sister Obias went to be baptized she offered to hand her little baby off to someone. I stepped up and reached my hands out. The baby screamed in terror. Then I realized how terrifying it must have been for that little girl to have a huge albino giant with four eyes and flaming white hair reach for her. Her mom is about as big as Finona. I must have looked terrifying huge in comparison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mom and Dad,
This is so great to be able to read your blog. It's as good as myfamily.com.
Post a Comment